Sunday, May 18, 2008

goodbye, old friend.



i was finally able to replace this old couch that the previous owners had left behind.

i called it my "Dynamite Couch" cuz it looked like it belonged on the set of Napoleon Dynamite. it was a really comfy couch until i ruined it by falling asleep watching TV on it waaaaay too many times. the small holes that were already started become gaping ones that exposed most of the mattress underneath. it was embarrassing to look at.

so here it is. i set it outside yesterday. i was hoping the mexicans that circle the neighborhood would have taken it before it rained. but alas, it rained last night and the Dynamite Couch still graces my lawn, a little sadder and wetter than before. i hope it goes away soon. tuesday is garbage day and if the garbage men (who probably hate me already) don't end up taking it i'm going to have to throw car parts on my lawn to complete the white trash effect of my front yard.

well, that's my sad/happy story. sad cuz the couch is going to couch heaven. and happy cuz i have a new couch to ruin in the Star Wars room.

MELANIE HALL!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?