Sunday, March 23, 2008

FOO YOU!!!



alright!
the truth is, the next entry is taking me longer to write than i thought it should, so it is still in draft form. barely even done. so there.

so i decided that as a quick fix, i can share this beautiful piece of art that my 5 year old daughter drew for me, by request.
i told her i wanted a picture of me fighting a dinosaur with a sword.
i think she did a great job. she was especially proud that she gave me hair in the picture. i'm ecstatic that she figured out all by herslef that if you're going to draw something fantastic and whimsical, you might as well go all the way. that probably also explains why the sun is shining particularly bright during this epic battle.
not everybody would benefit by having a dad like me, but i like to think i'm doing a good job in shaping my children's minds. remember i also have a wifey who helps round her influences out a bit.
it can't always be lightsabers in lollipops in this world of ours.
somedays you have to pay your bills, your dues and the piper.


and remember: you won't like me when i'm angry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?