Saturday, September 10, 2005

so it's a free encore weekend on my satellite network.
i decided to take advantage of free movie channels by watching such quality films such as:
ladder 49
anger management
con air
beautiful girls

and of course, GIGLI

the ben affleck and jennifer lopez bomb of a movie that you couldn't pay people to see.

and so, out of morbid curiosity, i watch it. and everything bad that was said about this movie is... ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

to tell you the truth, i only watched it so i could use the following phrase:

"THAT WAS THE WORST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! ...AND I'VE SEEN GIGLI!"

i watched it with my month year old son sleeping on my chest. it was like watching rainman versus chasing amy versus a yoga video with the "F" word being dropped numbering in the thousands.

the really sad thing was i actually didn't finish it. my wife asked me to go to fuddruckers, and who am i to say no to expensive burgers with all the fixins? so now i feel like i need closure.

here's another sad thing. as i'm typing this, i flipped channels and bang! it's on again!
and i'm watching it, again! at least all i've wasted is my time, which i was gonna squander anyway on some other bad movie.


I WANNA GO TO THE BAYWATCH!

Comments:
side note.
it was ben's character that was named Gigli. Larry Gigli. rhymes with "really" i think it was supposed to be a running gag...
 
I went to fuddrucker's yesterday. it was good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?